Because I need to get back to basics: fondamental skills, knowledge of the nature and time to meditate about sustainability and resilience.
This is not a survivalist approach.
With effective crafting and tooling, trying to go lighter and gaining confidence over time.
I am going solo for now. Let me know if you are interested for pairing though.
- October 2017 : Into the Wild
- January 2018 : Into the Cold
- February 2018 : Into the Snow
- March 2018 : Into the Wind
- April 2018 : Into the Camp
- April 2018 : Into the Mice
- May 2018 : Into the Good
- July 2018 : Into the Bugs
- September 2018 : Into the Raft
- Octobre 2018 : Bushcraft retrospective
- Novembre 2018 : Bivouac automnal
- Décembre 2019 : Into the sled
- Janvier 2020 : Sortie ski
- Mai 2020 : Bikepacking